Photobucket

20100213

to "Lil Blue Boo / Dharma Trading Design Challenge"



so the deadline is here.
almost.
here'severything i've done.
with the LBB patterns.

for me it has been.
a SUPER fun experience.
never really thought.
sewing could be this fun.

here i used the hoodie pattern and divided
the shirt in two for the twins. freezer paper
number 3



i love the recycled t-shirt concept.
but wanted to explore.
something different.

so the bird love series came about.





then still modified and play some more.
with the rock bird band series.





then your little bit more dinner formal
black bird series.




your casual hood around bird fun series.





and some mixedmatch.




and my very first creations!!!!!






thanks ashley!!!!!
it has been super fun..........you ROCK!!!!!

i recommend the patterns!!! it's a great buy!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I LOVE them. You're amazing.....It has been fun hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shelly! i ran out of time...on my other big idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all. You are so creative. I am, of course, partial to the Love Bird series. But now we might need some of the casual bird hoodies, too! I think I've found a new addiction called Chimi and Changa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They ALL rock!!! Phew, judging will be impossible!!! :)
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boom box hoodie. Can I ask where you got the graphic for that? My son wants me to make him one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on be a finalist!!! Woohoo! You deserve it, your designs are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails