20100211

to keep black bird alive



keep researching this black bird idea.
here's one from cavern.
that i just love.
last night i felt like adding.
more birds to the wall.
mainly to make some company.
for big eames bird.

so i did this.







and it's sitting next to this.




i just used black spray.
on a painted blue canvas.
a bird template.
you can buy here.


and i heart these two rooms.....
don't have a baby.
but chimi and changa (now 3)
can survive an upgrade....



blackbird wallpaper
from cavern
installations.
plantation in venice ca.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I want that nursery. Nothing I love more than black and white! Funny because all the art I collect is black and white....but anything I create is colorful!! :)
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shari! how funny!!! you and me both...i love black and white! my fav!!!....but when i paint well!!!!! there's never enough colors for me...hahahahhah:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be fun. awesome job.
    I have a little award for you over on my blog here:
    http://ilikethewayyoudo.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new painting! Simple but so beautiful. Gorgeous colours too. Look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had that black, white & yellow bedroom in my inspiration file for a long time! I have always loved it. You could do something awesome with the birds on their bedroom walls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails