20091227

to number 3




this is a little project that i finished before christmas but just now have the time to post...it is from the lilblueboo pattern and from this awesome blog.....can't wait for my twins to wear this on their number 3 birthday party!!!!

found the cool yellow muppet t-shirt at walmart for $7 and splitted in 2! use an old gray and black t-shirts from my closet......one little dress for my girl and top for my boy......then i use freezer paper and fabric 3D paint to screen the orange number 3!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw your post title, I thought you were getting ready to make a big announcement :)

    Hope you and your sweet family have a very happy new year! Let's try to get together after the first of the year, maybe for coffee one morning w/out kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails