20091206

to lil blue boo part 3

have you ever come across something you love and can't get enough of?????

i have!!!!! i can't get enough of this style recycling old t-shirts......that i found at
lilblueboo - bought this pattern and have created so far 3 set of matching outfit!!!!




this set is very special because i had to do my very first tye-die
(wich i totally messed up) and
a robot stencil template using freezer paper
(which did not have strong crisp edges) - and
the robot girl does not have her cute hair style........
but at the end i thought they turn out perfect.......check the directions here

2 comments:

  1. O. M. G. Cutest things I've ever seen (the kiddos AND the outfits). I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you send me the 1,2 and 3 pic with your stamp on it? I want to post it tomorrow!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails